Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WAITING !!!



So, you think the DMV is bad ?!!!! try getting your ID card in Saudi Arabia. My mother, 4 sisters, and I had a llittle field trip over there. All I can say, LOTS OF PATIENCE was necessary . I did run into some interesting people however, one woman I talked to, said she was a match maker, for marriage that is. She said I can name her any type of man I want, and she would be sure to find him. She then went on providing me with, what she thought were, some pretty valuable marrige tips. On a positive note, only in the recent years did they start issuing ID cards for women in Saudi Arabia, and I FINALY GOT MINE =D.

I like how this one turnned out, especialy the composition! however, I think it still needs some final touches and maybe some diffrent brush strokes. I think this was mostly done in the Acrylic captured bristel brush.

4 comments:

imanifest: nomad with rebel said...

girl. i love this. i like how you showed the different shoes. is that elaf in the converse?

Anonymous said...

Haha, i remember that day
I like all the shoes..

Elaf

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW I Am so amazed! I like this picture so so much!! You see even waiting can be very good!
Ammal

Heba Farahat said...

LOL ! Ammal,, even fighting with people just to try to take a pic can be worth it =D