Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to computer illustration



I'm taking a digital illustration class this quarter. Which is great , there is so much about Photoshop that i need to learn . Here is our first assignment, we had to select an illustration from our sketchbook and color it using Photoshop. I cheated a little and got some help from Painter as well ;-) This is another version of my Urban Legend about the lady who wandered Savannah in hair filled with spiders. Guess what she did at night when nobody was watching ? helping her friends with their cob webs.

1 comment:

Riem Farahat said...

It seems like Savanna, the city, has given you - or should I say- has led you to an abundance of subjects to draw. I feel the urban legends mixed with inner child fantacies is your thing :)LOL its supposed to be a complement..